Fastezt - Save Images extension is designed to work on Google Chrome browser only - You have to find another tool if using another browsers
Step to install the extension:
- Go to the extension page on Chrome Web Store: Fastezt - Save Images Chrome Extension
- Click Add to Chrome button
Accept Extension permissions
After the installation, the extension icon should be at the top-right of your browser now
Go to any website that has images you want to save.
You can even use this current instruction page to try!
- Click to extension icon on your top-right browser
- The extension then open a small window for you to choose Save Mode
- Click "All Larger Images On this Page and Relative Pages" button
- A new chrome tab will be opened and the tool starting to getting images it found on previous site for you
- After the tool has successfully loaded all the images, click "Save All Images Now" button
- The images should be saved to your default saving folder
Help and Feedback
If you have any issue or need any help, you can Contact Us here
Also please don't hesitate to leave us your feedbacks
by leaving comments on Review page at Fastezt - Save Images - Thank you!